Shultz Huber & Associates, Inc. is continuing to grow! We are a full-service accounting, tax and business consulting CPA firm specializing in assisting businesses and their owners plan for their future and achieve their goals in an ever-changing financial and regulatory environment. Our firm was founded in 1969 and has grown to over 60 employees with offices located in Archbold, Bryan, Defiance, St. Marys and Van Wert, Ohio.
We are seeking to fill position in our St. Marys, Ohio office:
Supervisor/Manager: CPA with at least 5 years of public accounting experience, including experience with income tax planning and preparation.
A complete benefits package is available, and salary will be commensurate with experience. These positions provide excellent opportunity for growth and advancement. Please email resume to HumanResources@sha-cpa.com
EOE M/F/V/H 05/08/03
We’re recruiting for three positions in the Defiance area.
A Defiance-area company is seeking an experienced and reliable carpenter. This position offers competitive salary, paid holidays and an IRA. A relocation package is available. The ideal candidate for this full-time position will be a motivated individual with excellent organization, scheduling and communication skills. This person must be customer service oriented and able to complete projects above and beyond our customers' expectations. We’re looking for someone with a strong background in all aspects of residential and commercial construction. Other general construction skills preferred include construction design, demo, tile work, drywall hanging and finishing, basic electrical and plumbing knowledge, and interior painting. The more skills, the better! If you have a passion for a job well done, we want to hear from you.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Install structures and fixtures, such as windows, doors and decks
- Measure, cut and/or shape wood, plastic and other materials
- Construct building frameworks including walls, floors, roofs and deck framing
- Inspect and replace damaged framework and other structures and fixtures
- Inspect work for accuracy and quality
- Use power tools and hand tools to conduct repairs and construct building components
- Select and evaluate materials for defects
- Follow all code requirements and safety guidelines
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be at least 18 years old and able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to work independently without constant supervision, strong work ethic and positive attitude a must
- 5+ experience in general carpentry work
- Ability to read blueprints
- Able to use a ladder and power tools
- Must have reliable transportation
Print Customer Service Representative
A Defiance-based company is in search of a print customer service representative. The position is responsible for educating the community and customers on print services and capabilities. This position is part of the sales and marketing team, is full time and includes paid time off.
- Preparing estimates and generating quote letters
- Processing customer orders
- Organizing workflow to meet customer deadlines
- Communicating with the internal team to ensure customer objectives are met
- Using CRM software to facilitate communication and support sales and customer service objectives
Desired skills & qualifications include:
- Good math skills and excellent communication skills
- Three years of experience in sales or customer service preferred
- Associate or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience in graphic design or print industry is helpful
Customer Service Representative for Office Supply Division
A Defiance-based company is in need of a customer service representative for its office supply division. This full-time position includes paid time off.
- Working directly with customers and the sales team
- Greeting walk-in customers and assisting with copy and office supply orders
- Placing online orders with vendors for office supplies
- Assisting sales team with sales and marketing tracking and activities
Desired skills & qualifications include:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Spreadsheet and word processing skills
- 2-3 years of customer service and an associate degree are preferred
To apply for any of these positions, send your resume to HumanResources@sha-cpa.com.