Shultz Huber & Associates, Inc. is continuing to grow! We are a full-service accounting, tax and business consulting CPA firm specializing in assisting businesses and their owners plan for their future and achieve their goals in an ever-changing financial and regulatory environment. Our firm was founded in 1969 and has grown to over 60 employees with offices located in Archbold, Bryan, Defiance, St. Marys and Van Wert, Ohio.
Why work at SH&A? We're large enough to provide you with a diverse experience, yet small enough to ensure you'll receive the support you need to advance as a professional.
- Pursue your passions with paid time off for volunteer opportunities
- Find work-life balance through flexible scheduling options and incentive programs
- Enjoy fun team activities
- Take advantage of opportunities for professional development, growth and advancement
Staff Accountant Opening: Van Wert Office
We are continuing to grow and are looking for another team member. Our ideal team member is excited to both grow with us and to serve our clients and community through their profession. We need a staff account with at least five years of recent public accounting experience for our Van Wert, Ohio, office.
Staff Accountant Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain primary responsibility for assigned clients and client projects
- Monitor the work flow and due dates for assigned client projects
- Ability to train, mentor, and supervise others
- Prepare, examine and analyze accounting records, financial statements and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness and conformance to reporting and procedural standards
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements
- Ability to work efficiently and to routinely complete tasks within time budgets
- Consistent application of analytical skills to jobs to ensure reasonableness of results
Qualifications and Skills
- CPA desired or CPA eligible
- 5+ years of recent public accounting experience
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Voluntary benefits
- Life insurance
Administrative/Accounting Assistant Opening: Bryan Office
We are seeking a full-time administrative/accounting assistant to become a vital member of our team in our Bryan office. Applicants should have experience working with Microsoft Word and Excel, be detail oriented and able to perform in a fast-paced environment.
The position also includes payroll processing, answering a multi-line phone system, filing and general office responsibilities. Previous bookkeeping and office administrative experience is helpful but not required. There will be opportunity to perform more accounting functions as skills are developed.
A complete benefits package is available, and salary will be commensurate with experience. Please email your resume to HumanResources@sha-cpa.com.
A complete benefits package is available, and salary will be commensurate with experience. Our positions provide excellent opportunity for growth and advancement. Please email your resume to HumanResources@sha-cpa.com.
EOE M/F/V/H 05/08/03