Shultz Huber & Associates, Inc. is continuing to grow! We are a full-service accounting, tax and business consulting CPA firm specializing in assisting businesses and their owners plan for their future and achieve their goals in an ever-changing financial and regulatory environment. Our firm was founded in 1969 and has grown to over 60 employees with offices located in Archbold, Bryan, Defiance, St. Marys and Van Wert, Ohio.
Why work at SH&A? We're large enough to provide you with a diverse experience, yet small enough to ensure you'll receive the support you need to advance as a professional.
- Pursue your passions with paid time off for volunteer opportunities
- Find work-life balance through flexible scheduling options and incentive programs
- Enjoy fun team activities
- Take advantage of opportunities for professional development, growth and advancement
Administrative Assistant/Payroll Specialist
Shultz Huber & Associates, is seeking an administrative assistant/payroll specialist to become a vital member of our team in our Bryan office. Applicant should have three or more years of recent payroll experience, be detail oriented, and able to perform in a fast-paced environment. This position is full-time.
The administrative assistant/payroll specialist is responsible for supporting accounting operations by answering a multi-line phone system, greeting clients, general office responsibilities, and is responsible for all functions related to processing client payroll. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This role will be responsible for the following activities, included but not limited to:
- Answers phones
- Assists in the typing, printing, and mailing of client invoices and statements
- Collect, compile and enter payroll data using appropriate software
- Prepare and print payroll reports of earnings, hours worked, taxes, insurance, etc.
- Produce federal, state and local tax payments
- Ability to build and maintain good rapport with clients, handling situations with tact and confidence
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
A complete benefits package is available, and salary will be commensurate with experience. Please send resume to email@example.com.
EOE M/F/V/H 05/08/03